Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New here and hoping for help with online marketing :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter E
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, what a great site. I have been poking around the forum and reading some posts, looks like a great place to learn from those that have been there and those that are going there.
    A bit about us: My wife and myself have a mortgage broking business (illawarra Mortgage Brokers) for the last 14 years. We have never marketed the business and are now looking to do just that.
    We hold our own full Australian Credit Licence, so we can work on any area to do with finance and we are now going to branch out into lending for business equipment finance and personal assett lending under our second business name, Australian Equipment Finance Brokers.
    We are looking for a company that would be able to assist with setting up all areas of our ONLINE marketing. This would cover all aspects of SEO, Social Media and autoresponder areas, to have them work together.
    After looking at everything involved, We are thinking we would need to learn a whole new trade to accomplish this properly. Better if we stick to what we do best and leave this up to the experts. Any tips or recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Cheers and thanks,
    Peter & Aleksandra.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Peter & Aleksandra,

Welcome to the forums! And congrats on being in business for 14 years. No small achievement!

Just to clarify are you looking for someone in your local area? This info might help you to get interest from the right people.

Best of luck. :)

Dave

help4bis.com
    • Total posts: 268
    Up

Can say something, but that would be self promoting :-).

Ideally you go with a company that has all that under one roof, bit of a company that is help four business. One person to go to type of thing, you know someone who takes all the management of the different services away from you.

Not too expensive just someone that is value for money… Hmm interesting concept.

From your post I take it you have all the webdesing, hosting under control?

If that is not done by yourself you best get your hosting/design team to talk to a good SEO’er like JohnW, if you plan WP based site you best talk to Mat…. something.

If you are starting from scratch with web,hosting etc drop me a pm. Happy to point you in a direction, as long as you do not need it before Sept… We are pretty well booked out till then.

Peter E
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi there, thanks for the welcome and replies. Someone local would be great, we are in the Wollongong NSW region.

Our websites are already built, we have a facebook page semi done, just not happy with it in some areas, we are looking for someone who can just set the marketing up for us properly and give us an insight on how to use it. because of the nature of advice we give, we can’t just have someone do the posting for us. If you can direct me how to speak with JohnW or others who can help I would appreciate it a lot.
    Cheers,
    Peter

help4bis.com
    • Total posts: 268
    Up

JohnW he is SEO switched on, not sure where he resides but for SEO I am not sure if that is an issue.

Re-Marketing, do not know anybody in the area you reside in…. the moment I do I let you know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.