Home Forums New here? Share your story New here > helping buy and sell businesses :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vicki@Flocc
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks for having such great content at Flying solo. I’m at prelaunch for a platform called flocc.com.au helping business buyers and business sellers connect. I was driven to help in this space, seeing so many businesses close during the pandemic where there could have been an opportunity, in the hands of the right buyer – for the business to continue. I have a lengthy background in small business buying and selling, having had a few of my own. Happy to be here and getting involved. Vicki

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,565
    Up

Welcome aboard @vickiflocc! Great to have you here.
    Sounds interesting. What do you think buyers or sellers are missing in the existing “business for sale” platforms that they will get of Flocc?

Dave

Vicki@Flocc
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks Dave – I appreciate it 🙂
    Flocc provides a curated service on the backend, linking buyer enquiries to off market and on market businesses for sale. We connect buyers and sellers direct to help speed up the process of a sale. On average (pre Covid) small businesses take approx. 10 months to sell.
    Currently if you want to buy a business, the listing sites are fragmented and full of confidential listings – short listing and going through various brokers is a frustrating and flawed process. As a seller, relying on a broker, who on average represents another 30-40 businesses at any given moment – to represent yours, often compromises the sale.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.