Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New kid on the block

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    freddysbags
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi I’m Natasha and I’m the new kid on the block. Although, I have been reading this forum and following on facebook for quite some time now.

I recently decided to start up my own business after my corporate job was made redundant. I have a young child, so I needed flexibility and going back to full-time work didn’t suit me right now.

The money certainly isn’t flowing in as fast as it used to and my husband won’t be giving up his day job anytime soon. But I’m grateful to have the opportunity to spend these precious early years with my daughter whilst creating my own business from scratch.

Its a tough journey sometimes, but I wouldn’t have it any other way :)

PS. if you’re in need a tote bag or a Sydney-centric gift, check out my site. I also offer free gift wrapping: http://www.freddysbags.com.au

angelarodgers
    • Total posts: 180
    Up

Hi Natasha and welcome!

I just checked out your website. I love your products – they are beautiful. I will bookmark for future birthdays and gift occasions!

Well done on jumping at this opportunity :-). I’ve only been doing this myself for about 7 months now, and have learnt so much more than if I had stayed in my old “safe” job.

It’s absolutely tough, you’re right, but so awesome.

I look forward to chatting with you more on here!

Angela

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Natasha,

What gorgeous products! I hope you find lots of inspiration here at Flying Solo to help them fly out the door.

All the best for the new venture, and thanks for joining us :)
    Jayne

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Natasha and welcome

Lovely bags – I hope you enjoy the forums here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.