Home – New Forums Marketing mastery New lead from taking action

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bradzo
    • Total posts: 335
    Up
    ::

Well, this is very, very exciting.

Just sat down to check my email, and have one from a company that wants to talk to me about implementing some stuff they want to do.

(And my wife has been hitting me on the arm, going “but you can’t – you’ve gotta mow the lawn! – she’s joking but very happy for me.)

And all it took was to “take action, put yourself out there”

So to everyone that has ever posted on flying solo, I want to express my heartfelt thanks – without you, (and not having a great community to bounce ideas off and stuff) I’d still be sitting here wondering where my next dollar is coming from.

Thank you everyone – if I can ever repay you, just ask.

2010 is gonna be a ripper!

(I just can’t quite wipe the smile off my face….so very happy right about now! Got a lot of research to do, but that’s half the fun!)

All I can say to others reading this wondering where to go – start a blog, write some stuff, get yourself out there!

It does work.

So, from me to you – congratulations – don’t lose focus, and all the very very best for you!

Big hugs.

Cheers
    Brad

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Congratulations Bradley, just the start! It’s always exciting when a new contact is made, or new business is about to take place.

bradzo
    • Total posts: 335
    Up

Thanks Kathie!

I tell you, I feel about 20 foot tall about now! Maybe I should get myself an Avatar!?!?!?! :)

Folks – it absolutely can happen!

It can!

I am so over the moon.

And Kerry – thank you too. Look forward to speaking with you.

To everyone on Flying Solo – 2010 is going to be *your* year – have no doubt.

JulieA
    • Total posts: 130
    Up

Good stuff indeed Brad! Congrats!!

onlineiq
    • Total posts: 93
    Up

Congratulations Bradley!

Great news for you, and an inspiration to everyone else. Nothing works like taking action.

Ursh

FletcherTax
    • Total posts: 347
    Up

Brad, it is so nice to hear about your recent events. And highly inspiring! May your new venture go from strength to strength!

Fletcher Tax Accountants
    http://www.fletchertaxaccountants.com.au

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Congratulations this is the type of news we are going to hear about through 2010 because you joined an unbelievably valuable forum, designed to encourage, support and mentor soloists and small business.

Brad we didnt do it, YOU DID

May 2010 be a great year for all those involved here on the forum.
    patrick

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hey there Brad, just want to add my congratulations… hope the buzz stays with you for days and days!

All the best to you for 2010, and thanks for sharing your excitement with us – it puts a smile on everyone’s faces :)

You rock!
    Jayne

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.