Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New – Life and Career Coach for ambitious individuals

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thecoachinguniverse
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone! I’m a new member on this forum and would love to connect with you.

My business offers life coaching and career coaching to ambitious people who are tired of sitting back, and want to take back control of their journey. I offer different coaching programs all focused on helping clients uncover their strengths and tap into their magic so that they can shine and be the best versions of themselves.

Always happy to have a free 15min coaching call with new clients so they can ask any questions, understand the process and see if they’d like to check it out.

Website is http://www.thecoachinguniverse.com if you’d like to find out more! Does anyone have any tips on attracting more clients and how they’re using the online community to do this?

Thanks! Amy

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

Welcome Amy. Hope you have fun here feel free to contribute :)

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=115629]@thecoachinguniverse[/USER] .

It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers

Johny
    • Total posts: 840
    Up

“ambitious people “
    “who are tired of sitting back”
    “want to take back control of their journey”
    “all focused on helping clients uncover their strengths”
    “tap into their magic “
    “can shine and be the best versions of themselves.”

I’m sorry, but I read the second paragraph and my eyes just glazed over. Almost got in every tired cliché,

Does anyone have any tips on attracting more clients and how they’re using the online community to do this?

Lose the clichés and tell us about you.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    thecoachinguniverse, post: 266884, member: 115629 wrote:
    ! Does anyone have any tips on attracting more clients and how they’re using the online community to do this?

Thanks! Amy

What [USER=34822]@Johny[/USER] said.

Plus, make your website personal, there is no ABN, no phone number, no nothing to make me want to sign up and throw you my hard earned dollars. I could continue, but you can work it out as you have done the coaching training

James
    Participant
    • Total posts: 268
    Up

Welcome Amy! I’ve become particularly interested in health coaching over the last few years. I would think the skills are largely the same, just applied in a different space. What made you want to get into corporate coaching?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.