Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New logo design company in town!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LDS
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hey everyone,

I’m Luke and I’ve recently decided to start up my own logo design business with an extremely talented logo designer and good friend of mine.

While I know there are a lot of logo design companies out there, I believe our difference is producing truly professional standard logos that meet all of the requirements of the design brief.

As someone who started out designing logo’s for friends, family and entering online competitions myself – I quickly learnt the difference between a computer whiz and an artist who has learnt how to use a computer.

I’ve spent the last 5 years working full-time in a project management role for a web design company where I worked closely with clients to achieve their desired outcomes. I’ve recently decided to shift my focus to something I’m more passionate about – branding.

I’m also passionate about exceeding client expectations and I’m excited to be able to be a part of the startup process which starts out as your idea.

As an introductory offer, I’m offering 10% off advertised prices for Flying Solo members. Please contact me through private message to take advantage of this offer.

We deliver your logo in all the necessary formats for your online and printing needs.

Thanks for your time and best of luck with your startups.

Kelly Exeter FS Editor
    • Total posts: 241
    Up

Welcome to the Flying Solo community Luke! You sound incredibly passionate about what you’re doing so your new venture will no doubt be a huge success xx

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome

Your website looks great and I love the fact you have included pricing on the site, you have made it easy and affordable for people to do business with you.

The examples shown also give a clear idea of the style people can expect. I hope you enjoy the FS forums there are a nice group of very helpful businesses here that you will no doubt be able to help and do business with.

LDS
    Up

Thank you for the feedback Kelly, I appreciate it!
    No templates here! I designed and coded the website myself. :)

LDS
    Up

Hey everyone!

I just thought I’d let you know that we now have a Facebook page for Logo Design Services and this is where we’ll be uploading all of our latest logo designs (that we are allowed to publish).

Please give us a Like and Share with your friends if you wish. :)

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.