Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New media consultancy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Educentric
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone
    My husband Daniel and I have just started up a small media production company in Adelaide called Educentric. We work predominantly with the education sector to create video illustrations of teaching practice, to assist those in the sector to understand and meet the new professional teaching standards. We are also involved in promoting best practice in Indigenous ed.
    We are complete newbies to business! Setting up our company, firing up MYOB, rigging out the home office and getting our heads around all of our obligations has been a huge learning curve. Finding this site has been a godsend!
    We hope to make it to a get together at some stage.

Cheryl Andrews-Cooper

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Cheryl and welcome,

It sounds like you have come to the right place as there are lots of experts here to help get you going.

Steve

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Cheryl,

We’re glad you found us – welcome aboard!

We do have a very vibrant group of soloists getting together in Adelaide quite frequently, so I hope you make some lovely connections here in the forum, and offline as well.

All the best,
    Jayne

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi Dan & Cheryl!

Nice to meet you both – sounds like you’re getting all kitted up! You must post a photo of your new office all decked out ;)

Best of luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.