Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Melbourne Whole seller

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elyas
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

G’day to all of you entrepreneurs, My name Is Alyas I am 21 From Melbourne (Hallam), Electrical engineering student from RMIT.

I am new to the business world, really looking forward to meet new and successful people (don’t be shy to say hello) . I have recently opened a non official Wholesale/Retail business of mostly CNC machine parts and accessories.

not sure if it’s right to throw questions here, but how do I wholesale? approach retailers, looking professional with uniform and badge? or email?

Quick story, I was going to import potato peelers and sell it at local shopping centres for $8 each ($2 to buy) but they quoted me $1000 for 5 days? Is that legitimate or are they trying to keep me out of the business ?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Alyas,

Thanks for joining the forum today and for introducing your business to us.

I’m interested to know more about what you mean when you say ‘non-official’ wholesale business.

With regards your query about the rent, that’s only $200 per day, so although it’s outside my own area of expertise, the figure you’ve quoted doesn’t surprise me. Hopefully someone with more experience in this area can comment for you.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

RICHSTUDENT
    • Total posts: 24
    Up

Alyas, let me tell you a secret:

Partner up with shopping mall fruit shops, that you’re going to be demonstrating potato & fruit peelers & cutters, just outside of their shops.. For free. In return you’ll get all the customers interest to that shop, plus you’ll be buying their fruits and potatoes non stop. You’ll make many sales and it’s more efficient that way.

To Your Success,

Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.