• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Convergingsols
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi my name is Richard O’Neill
    I have been a basic member for some years but took the next step recently.
    I have worked across a range of areas in my career, largely marketing and communication related roles and businesses.
    My current enterprise has really come out of my experiences starting businesses from scratch. Converging Solutions has been structured to act as a seamless marketing and customer service interface between small businesses and their stakeholders.
    Over the past few years I have had a client or two who looked like a steady stream of work, so I would knock back new enquiries. As soon as I did that the “solid” client would suddenly dry up. And I thought, “how often does this happen to small business”? The answer pretty often.
    Many of my customers can only afford $1000 or $2000 per month, they need eMarketing programmes, Customer Service response, Tele-Influencing, Appointment Setting, SEO & other ancillary services and we deliver.
    In 8 months we have grown from one customer to 11 regulars, from 1 employee to 4 & 2 casual contractors.
    We connect Brands to Hearts & Minds!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up
    ::

Hi Richard,

Welcome aboard the forums!

Congrats on the growth of your business so far, and hopefully things are looking good for you in 2015. Where in Australia are you?

Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.