• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lydia Ross
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi my name is Lydia Ross. I am a new member. My business partner and I have just started a new business. It is called Lead360. We are both industrial engineers and project managers. We conduct lean training, write proposals, train on auto cad and design processes as well as project manage processes. I am happy to join this group. If you need these services or know someone that does, please email. [email protected].

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Lydia

Nice to have you here, and I’m looking forward to hearing more about your new business.

Hope it is all going really well, and even more importantly, hope that you are enjoying yourselves!

All the best,
    Jayne

dougcharli
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Gday Lydia, as a new member also I wish you and your partner nothing but the best for your venture – it will work, just keep at it.

Lucki
    • Total posts: 147
    Up

hi Lydia,

Great to have you join the forum.

It’s a roller coaster ride setting up in business but one that is highly enjoyable. Enjoy the journey and learn the lessons and it will be highly rewarding.

Cheers
    Lucki

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Welcome Lydia, nice to meet you. You’re in for a massive learning curve but the journey can be enjoyable. I’m sure you’ll learn heaps from here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.