• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DavidC62
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all, I have just discovered this wonderful site so full of information that will be of great benefit.
    My name is David Cousins. I am the Operations and OH&S Co-coordinator for a labour hire company in Melbourne. Construction contract Labour see our web site I designed it myself. please visit and let me know what you think.ushttp://www.constructionlabourhire.com.au

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

Welcome ,

Yes you will certainly find plenty of excellent help here.

I had a look at your site – great stuff. One thing though, is there any way of getting rid of the great big “Mix Web Designs” logo when you first bring it up? It makes you think for the first 1/2 second that the site is a place-holder, so people may switch off…

Kev

Trish FCA
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

Hi David,

Welcome to Flying Solo. I’m glad you’re here so I can direct some friends of mine your way as they are construction workers.

Cheers,

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum!

Great work with your website, could use a few tweaks like inserting some high resolution images as the ones you have are a tad fuzzy.

Over all, easy to navigate which is always a plus.

– Jake

Babyjo Bamboo
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi David,
    I am new here too – looks as though it is a fantastic resource for “soloists” like our selves… Great website, and I am glad that I had a look – I have passed on the details to my husband as he is a Builder and often requires additional services such as the ones you appear to offer.
    Great to know that you are there – it took me a little bit to work out where you are based, so that may be something that you could make more visible?
    Welcome and I am sure that we will find much support here!
    Cheers
    Jo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.