• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    qualitypm
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi there, while I have been a member for a few months, this is the first time I have ‘come up for air’ and actually made time to introduce myself. After 30 years in the corporate world I needed a change and a fresh challenge. I have recently commenced my own residential property management business in inner Brisbane. Starting from scratch, under my own ‘banner’, has been hard but I am enjoying myself immensley. I am learning new things every day. while my business will mainly be built on referrals, I would love advice on how to profile my business on a shoe-string budget! I already have a website – http://www.qualitypropertymanagement.com.au -, am about to issue my first e-newsletter and have commenced some mailouts. Have also done some networking which has been good and bad! The other thing that I find difficult is making simple decisions such as whether to buy a printer or rent one – just little ‘office’ decisions I suppose. Anyway I look forward to being a part of the Flying Solo community.
    Kind regards
    Kathryn Sugrue

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Kathryn,

Welcome aboard, and from a fellow Brisbanite, I hope you were unharmed by the recent floods etc.

If I can be of any assistance to your business, from a mail marketing perspective, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Also, you will find a number of good networking groups on here, that meetup on a regular basis.

Talk Soon

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kathryn,

Congratulations on your progress so far, and thanks for finding time in your busy day to say hello to us :)

If you don’t get many answers here to help with your marketing, try starting a new thread over in the http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/sales-marketing/ section of the boards. For the best result, include as much detail as you can, including info about your target market and any other factors that may be relevant to your decision making.

Good luck for your new venture,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.