• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SCD
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, new to the forum so just saying hi.
    I have a online business selling cocktail dresses. Just here to pick up a few SEO and web-traffic building tips and a bit of networking also.
    Thanks

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jen,
    Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining the forum :)

We have a lot of chats about SEO around here, so I hope you find this an interesting and helpful place to hang out.

All the best,
    Jayne

NickHumphries
    • Total posts: 418
    Up

Hello Jen,

No doubt that you will get alot of good help here regarding SEO.

By the way, just giving you a heads up that your website is slow to load. I don’t know if your using shared hosting.. but I would suggest getting a better host!

Thanks for introducing yourself!
    Nick.

AngelaGirl
    • Total posts: 330
    Up

Hi Jen

Welcome to Flying Solo. As Jane mentioned there’s heaps of info to be gained on SEO here.. if you’re anything like me the Search Box will become your best friend :)

Just checked out your website. You’ve got some really lovely dresses at fantastic prices. It’s a shame you have a ‘no returns on items not fitting’ as I’d be too scared of being stuck with a dress I can’t wear.

SCD
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    AngelaGirl, post: 91014 wrote:
    Hi Jen

Welcome to Flying Solo. As Jane mentioned there’s heaps of info to be gained on SEO here.. if you’re anything like me the Search Box will become your best friend :)

Just checked out your website. You’ve got some really lovely dresses at fantastic prices. It’s a shame you have a ‘no returns on items not fitting’ as I’d be too scared of being stuck with a dress I can’t wear.

Hi Angela, yes thats something i’m looking at closely as buying online from only a few photos there needs to be some give and take…thanks for the comments.

Hi Nick, I use shopify which is a great platform for ecommerce and hosted by them.

Thnks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.