• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TA
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi to you all.

This is my first posting as a new member and its great to be part of this business site.
    I wont’ bore you all but; will give you a brief background!
    I’m Tony and have lived here in SA for the last 6 years; I emigrated from Cornwall in the UK with my wife and two teenage girls who are really enjoying the Australian lifestyle.
    I have worked within the construction industry for the last 24 years and in the process of getting own business off the ground.

My business is the complete manufacturer of Office and Studio buildings which are made at my workshop. They are then transported to the customers address and hoisted into position ready for use. I have had some great feed back here which is always a good thing.

I accidentally stumbled across this site and glad I did, I find it a real support and full of advice & information. Its really good thing that a large group of people all with different businesses can give help & advice based on their experiences.

The only draw back with this site is it’s like a magnet with me spending too much time on here, according to my wife.
    I look forward to hearing form anyone, and attending future meet ups here in SA.

Regards

Tony

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

G’day Tony,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for your lovely feedback about Flying Solo :)

We’ll look forward to your contribution to our chats,

Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.