• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BusinessOwnersDirect
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi

I have recently set up Business Owners Direct, a website where business owners can sell their business direct to the purchasers and pay NO COMMISSIONS.

I would love to hear your feedback on my website and your thoughts on the idea.

Many thanks!

Nigel

Business Owners Direct

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Nigel, and welcome to Flying Solo.

I’ve moved your post over here to the Introduce Yourself section of the forum, which is the more appropriate place for it.

Please feel free to tell us more about yourself (we’re all about the people behind the businesses around here).

For feedback on your website, your best bet is to start a new thread in the Community Reviews section of the boards, however before you do, please read through the specific guidelines that you’ll find at the top of the page there, and please take some time to include the background info requested.

All the best for your new business and for your website review too.

Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Nigel, and welcome to Flying Solo.

I’ve moved your post over here to the Introduce Yourself section of the forum, which is the more appropriate place for it.

Please feel free to tell us more about yourself (we’re all about the people behind the businesses around here).

For feedback on your website, your best bet is to start a new thread in the Community Reviews section of the boards, however before you do, please read through the specific guidelines that you’ll find at the top of the page there, and please take some time to include the background info requested.

All the best for your new business and for your website review too.

Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Nigel,

Sound like an interesting business :)

Do you have a website so we can learn some more?

Cheers,

Matt

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Nigel,

Sound like an interesting business :)

Do you have a website so we can learn some more?

Cheers,

Matt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.