• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

First of all Happy new year to all :)

My name is Preety Wraich and I run Your Web Design Shop. Please visit my website: http://yourwebdesignshop.com.au/

I moved to Canberra in 2012 from New Zealand to start a life with my husband.

I am young law and management graduate who left her law job to go into business for herself. I have a keen interest in management and entrepreneurship and that’s why I took this big step.

About my business:

Web Design: Professional grade websites at small business prices. We spent months exploring technology and features to come up with a system that allows us to build feature rich websites at the fraction of the cost of traditional website development, savings we pass onto our clients. In that sense, we are the Henry Ford of Web Design.

Online Marketing: We help consultants and other professionals use principles of human buying psychology and modern technology to position themselves as experts and engage prospects in a cost effective way.

I would love to have a chat with other business owners, young entrepreneurs and women in business.

Look forward to hear from you all :)

All the best for this year..

Preety Wraich,
    Your Web Design Shop
    http://yourwebdesignshop.com.au/

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo it is a great place for business to be

Anonymous
    Up

G’day Preety,

Thanks for joining us and for introducing yourself and your business to us.

We’ll look forward to your contributions to our many chats about online marketing and web development :)

Welcome aboard,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Thank you Jayne and MissSassy for your beautiful welcoming message :)

I am still exploring flying solo and love the articles about start up businesses..

Taking baby steps at the moment :)

Enjoy your day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.