• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    micinqld
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

I have been flying solo for many years so I thought it was time to join the flock.
    With a background in Coaching small business owners and their teams over many years I decided recently to come out of semi-retirement and offer my services to a wider audience via the internet. Thus a blog was born.
    My goal is simple; provide a resource for SMEs and work from home entrepreneurs to tap into information, resources and inspiration.
    One of the challenges most business owners face is – themselves.
    How to maintain the vision and enthusiasm that drove the decision to go it alone and face the many challenges thrown up building a business.
    This realisation drove me to create and host my own radio show, The Secrets to Life, first on community radio and then via the web that addressed Personal Development where I interviewed successful business leaders and coaches.
    So my website is a mix of common sense business ideas and hopefully, inspirational gems to keep the reader excited and optimistic about their future.
    I look forward to being a valuable member of this group.
    Cheers
    Mick

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Mick,

Great to have you on board, I’m sure your experience will be an asset around here.

Hope to see you around. :)

Dave

micinqld
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    FS Forum Support, post: 181201 wrote:
    Hi Mick,

Great to have you on board, I’m sure your experience will be an asset around here.

Hope to see you around. :)

Dave

Thanks Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.