• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mitty
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi! I’m hoping to hear from anyone or several together, who can see potential of displaying my extensive, inherited, jaw-droppingly beautiful, unused antique pieces, like decorative china, porcelain plates, vases, ornaments, etc.(plain glass enclosures pos. or interior-decorated) as interesting ‘visual-display-surrounds’ for a Cafe, Afternoon Tea/Devonshire set-up, Reception venue etc., rather than customers having no visual stimulation, typically. Retro photos. Retro Name. If anybody, like myself, thinks it a useful addition of providing interest to a Cafe etc. I’d be interested to hear from you. Victoria, Eastern subs or Princes Hwy towns pos. locations.

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi Mitty,

I’m sure some links to the works in question would help pique people’s interest!

Sam

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Welcome Mitty

That was quite a spiel. As Sam suggests, maybe let us know more about the products more so than key words as such.

Are you wanting help in what to so with them or trying to find people here to buy your products or distribute them or……

Kind regards
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    The Hobbit
    Participant
    • Total posts: 309
    Up

I am interested in seeing your antiques, how about adding a signature with a web link. Go to the control panel in the dark grey line just above the forum pages.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.