Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member – App Developer in Sydney CBD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luke Jones
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

After many years of appreciating the vibrant community of Flying Solo (and picking up valuable tips along the way) I’ve decided to join the discussion to learn and hopefully give back.

My Story
    A year ago I decided to leave a great job at a large corporate to follow my dream of starting my own business in a field I’m passionate about, developing awesome mobile apps. It has been an exciting, sometimes stressful, journey and I’m hoping to take our business, Prodigy Mobile, to the next level.

What Can Prodigy Mobile Do For You
    We’re a boutique mobile app developer that is based in the heart of the city in Sydney. We love building cloud-based iPhone and Android apps that look beautiful and have fun interactions. I also apply a lot of skills developed in my previous role in management consulting. We have a particular focus on analysing what you’re trying to achieve with an app instead of just churning them out.

(And don’t be afraid to contact me if you’re just exploring an idea, we love to think through problems and explore new areas apps can be applied to)

How YOU Can Help Us
    * Please visit our website at http://www.prodigymobile.com.au and if you like our work, please contact us for any app projects. Or, if you know of anyone that needs an app developed please pass our details on to them, we’ll be really grateful!
    * Please Like us on Facebook if you like our work http://www.facebook.com/ProdigyMobileAU

Thanks guys!

Best regards,
    Luke Jones

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Luke and welcome

The App community is doing great things!

I look forward to seeing you over the forums

Luke Jones
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    MissSassy, post: 195674 wrote:
    Hi Luke and welcome

The App community is doing great things!

I look forward to seeing you over the forums

Thanks MissSassy! Looking forward to adding some value in these forums.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Luke,

Welcome aboard the forums! Nice website. :)

Hope to see you around.

Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.