Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Member – Chinese Tea online – MY Tea House

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    potatoegg
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Thanks for all the start up information in the forum and I finally managed to put bits and pieces together and start up my first online business.

MY Tea House is located in Neutral Bay Sydney and is dedicated bring the best Chinese Tea to Australia.

Please visit our shop and web site and kindly leave me your thoughts and feedback.

Cheers,

Vincent

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for joining the forum – it’s nice to meet you, and your store looks beautiful.

A friend of mine has a natural therapies clinic very close to your shop – I will tell her to come and say hi and check out your tea. (If you’re interested in connecting with her, her name is Sandy, and this is her Facebook page).

Welcome to Flying Solo :)
    Jayne

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Vincent

Welcome, i so wish i was in NSW i would love to pop in and say G’Day.. i love going to all the houses in China/Hong Kong and love every drop of it..

Look forward to seeing you around..

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.