Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Member – Clinical Hypnotherapist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mesmer
    • Total posts: 65
    Up
    ::

Hi there guys, my name is Alan D Bell. I’m a recent migrant to WA from Glasgow, Scotland where I ran a successful Hypnotherapy Practice. My aim is to re-start initially in WA, and the perhaps next year moving over to Melbourne (unless WA turns out to be mega!)

I cover a range of issues from smoking cessation and weight loss, performance anxieties, phobias, focus work, public speaking and anxiety issues to name but a few.

I currently still run my UK domain – http://www.alandbell.co.uk – though I’m working on my Australian site at the moment.

I’m aiming to be the biggest and best in Australia and as such I’m going to be looking for folk to help me out because I’m not a marketer! Anyway, looking forward to being a part of the community and picking up some ideas and hopefully building some new partnerships.

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hey there!

Welcome and I hope it all builds for you, and in WA, excellent. That is where I am from originally although now living in Brisbane. What part of WA, hopefully Margaret River or down through that beautiful part of the world. I was from Albany and then 20 years in Perth, but now bathing in the QLD sun.

Well good luck and will see you around the forum.

mesmer
    Up
    AGMBris, post: 133590 wrote:
    Hey there!

Welcome and I hope it all builds for you, and in WA, excellent. That is where I am from originally although now living in Brisbane. What part of WA, hopefully Margaret River or down through that beautiful part of the world. I was from Albany and then 20 years in Perth, but now bathing in the QLD sun.

Well good luck and will see you around the forum.

Ah! I’m down in Mandurah – which is rather blowy at the moment, looking forward to feeling it warm up in the coming weeks :-)

I think exploring some of the wineries around Margaret River might well be on the cards in the near future!.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the fourm.

Steve

mesmer
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 133597 wrote:
    Hi Alan,

Welcome to the fourm.

Steve

Cheers Steve :-)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Alan,

Welcome to Australia, and to the forum too.

I hope you do pick up lots of handy info around here.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

mesmer
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 133609 wrote:
    Hi Alan,

Welcome to Australia, and to the forum too.

I hope you do pick up lots of handy info around here.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

Hi Jayne, great to hear from you. I’ve got some massive plans for the future and hope to have the right people along for the ride. need all the help I can get though!

Cheers

Alan

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Fabulous to meet you Alan.

My naturopath (who is also a hypnotherapist) often tries to get me to agree to hypnosis ;) I wish him luck eh!

Looking forward to hearing more about your state and national domination!

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Alan,

Welcome to Flying solo :)

I hope you get as much out of the forums as I have.

Matt

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.