Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member—Coworking in Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nest Coworking
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all, I’m Jay Chubb, the founder of Nest Coworking in Thornbury, Melbourne.

Nest offers a beautiful space to work, a great community of small business and freelance members, and access to learning and entertainment events.

If you’re looking for a coworking community in Melbourne, drop me a line or check out http://www.nestcoworking.com.au

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Jay and welcome

There are many fantastic businesses in Melbourne that I am sure can use your space. Hope you enjoy the forums here.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jay,

Welcome aboard :)

We’re all about the people behind the businesses around here, so please feel free to tell us a bit more about yourself.

Hope you enjoy being part of the community here,
    Jayne

PS: The Julia Cameron course sounds like fun… great to see some alternative ideas being given room to play in your new space :)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Nest Coworking, post: 195618 wrote:
    Hi all, I’m Jay Chubb, the founder of Nest Coworking in Thornbury, Melbourne.

Nest offers a beautiful space to work, a great community of small business and freelance members, and access to learning and entertainment events.

If you’re looking for a coworking community in Melbourne, drop me a line or check out http://www.nestcoworking.com.auWelcome!

We are looking to run a breaky club networking event – Lorna will give you a bell.

starashan
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi Jay! It is a beautiful looking space. I live in the area and walk past most days – there always seems to be something interesting going on. Good luck with the business, it’s an awesome addition to the area.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.