Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Member – Financial Planner Adelaide

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Benny Boy
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I stumbled on this website accidentally and think it’s a great idea…

I’m a financial planner situated in the heart of Adelaide and have been in the industry for the better part of 8 years.

I’m always looking at ways to improve my business through innovative ideas and look forward to hearing how other people have created successful small businesses.

I do a lot of work in risk protection and superannuation. We deal with some large corporates, managing their business super as well as things like buy/sell and Key Person insurance. Always happy to answer questions on these things as they can be tricky, but important for business owners.

I have been lucky enough to set up some great relationships with multiple mortgage brokers in Adelaide and a local law firm but always interested in building further networking relationships as they can be very beneficial for both sides.

Always happy to help and add my 2 cents on a topic, which I’m passionate about.

Thanks,

Ben

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Ben,

It’s lovely to meet you – thanks for joining us and introducing yourself to us all :)

With all the experience under your belt, I’m sure your contributions to our chats will be most welcome. Please feel free to get amongst it and add your two cents wherever you like.

Have a great weekend,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.