Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Member from Melbourne hell bent on making this world a better place!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yael
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,
    I am the owner and founder of Kili Tingatinga Art, which is a home based company, which imports, features and sells Tingatinga Art from dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, in an effort to try and create a tangible income for the artists creating this art work and which live in extreme poverty.
    I am trying to get a new project off the ground and hopefully can try and help a few more out there :)

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

I just made a note on another post of yours … the artworks are absolutely brilliant.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

Welcome to Flying Solo! And best of luck with your project. Your artwork is great and I’m sure you can sell a lot of work. :)

Dave
    P.S. A tip for your website. It took me a while to find the shop part of your site. A simple thing you can do is move “Shop” next to “Home” in the menu. This is easy to do in WordPress. :) Personally I’d just have Home, Shop, Blog, About, Contact. Easier for a potential buyer to find where they need to go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.