Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member from Melbourne, working in Aged Care Sector

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hello, I provide incontinence pads to elderly people who live at aged care facilities or their own home and I design and manufacture the brand of VALUI.

With a growing number of prospective clients from Victoria regional areas as well as other states, we are now seeking distributors/resellers working together to target at our market from these areas, particularly, regional VIC, NSW, QLD, SA.

Could any one suggest anyplace/channels where I can find the ideal businesses looking for expanding their business, particularly for those already in the healthcare sector?

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi John,

Welcome aboard the forums and best of luck with growing your business. :)

Dave

GlensWebDesign
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

Hi John

Welcome, I’ve just recently joined myself. How great is this place?

I’d love to be able to give you some suggestions where in those states but I’m from WA. I do know there is a rather large chain of nursing homes here in WA called Brightwater (not sure if they reach other states) but its a company I guess you could keep in mind if/when you ever decide to expand your operations to the West :)

Best of luck in your business venture!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.