Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Member – Gift Wrapped Up – We deliver smiles…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gift wrapped up
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

New Member – Hello

Hello,

I’m Caroline Kennedy and I hand deliver smiles in a box. My online gift hamper company is dedicated to creating ‘Wow’ moments for everyone lucky enough to receive one of our hampers.

I know, from 17 years’ experience in the corporate world, that there is a high percentage of people who feel under-appreciated, and many, many businesses who find it challenging to not only reward staff and retain their clients – but to stand out from their competitors.

Most people are time poor and don’t know how to create better results by adding some focus to building loyalty and ‘Wow moments.’

Luckily for them I have spent my career delivering multimillion dollar results by developing lasting connections by creating “Wow Moments” that people remember.

We work best with passionate businesses seeking to build their business through loyalty and recognition. We assist these clients by making their lives easier.

I believe people do business with and engage with people they like and our superb gift hampers make a real statement about how you view your clients, staff and customers.

We are best known for enhancing loyalty by hand delivering smiles in a box…ultimately we leave the recipients of our gift hampers feeling, surprised, happy and overjoyed at being valued or loved.

I’m pleased to be part of this community and I look forward to gaining some insights from engaging on these forums.

Thank you,
    Caroline

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi Caroline,

What a business! How inherently motivating to be the deliverer of smiles :)

So glad you’ve joined us on the forums – as you’ll see, plenty of smiles (and the odd ‘help me’ brow) to be enjoyed here too.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Jodie

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Welcome!
    Your business sounds very interesting and exciting :)
    Great to have you on board.

DCS
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Welcome, your business sounds exciting!

I had a look at your website and its very inviting. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Regards,

Gift wrapped up
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks for the welcome…

DCS, post: 155102 wrote:
    Welcome, your business sounds exciting!

I had a look at your website and its very inviting. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.