Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member – Greetings from Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hello,

Just joined up. I am an Engineer eager to launch into the realm of consulting. I haven’t quite established my business fully yet, but I hope to gain some valuable info and insight from the FlyingSolo community that might help me, and im keen to help out others wherever i can.

Best regards,
    James

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi James,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

I look forward to learning more about you and your new business.

Cheers,

Matt

sourcewellbeing
    • Total posts: 35
    Up

Hi James

Welcome to Flying Solo! I understand there is lots to get done when starting up so good luck with putting all your plans into action!

See you round the forums.

Jo

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Jimbo,

Welcome aboard :)

There are lots of very experienced people around here, so I’m sure you’ll find some valuable info to help you get started. Please feel free to post any specific queries you have, and I’m sure the brains trust will chip in with some helpful ideas.

All the best for the new venture,
    Jayne

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi James,

Welcome aboard… may i say, what a great way to expose yourself… i too am relatively noob here and i must say, the lessons i have learnt and people i have met have been tremendous in such a short time…

So whatever you do, take advantage and post and query and speak to whomever you feel may offer help.

Be well and looking forward to hearing more about you and your consultancy.

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    IACManagement
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Jimbo, post: 119164 wrote:
    Hello,

Just joined up. I am an Engineer eager to launch into the realm of consulting. I haven’t quite established my business fully yet, but I hope to gain some valuable info and insight from the FlyingSolo community that might help me, and im keen to help out others wherever i can.

Best regards,
    James

Hi James (and everyone else),

I am also starting my own consulting business, in WorkCover and Return to Work. The office i worked in for 5 years was closed a month ago so thought i will put my knowledge to good use.

Glad to hear im not the only one starting out and looking for some valuable information.

Anything useful information on consulting would be fantastic aswell as general ‘starting up a business’ tips. I am still learning the whole GST, what to charge thing which has been quite difficult!

Kind regards,

Zoe (Regional Victoria)

Anonymous
    Up

Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind words.

Look forward to communicating with you further, helping out wherever I can, and tapping into the knowledge that this forum has to offer.

Cheers,
    James

SavvySME
    • Total posts: 201
    Up

Welcome :) If you ever need a hand with your social media or anything please don’t hesitate to ask :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.