Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member – Grow Business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jarker
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’ve just registered but have been a long time follower of this forum. I have a wedding photography business http://www.jackandjemphotography.com and wanting to grow my business more and take on more clients. Any advice on how I can increase traffic to my website?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    J

Michelle Johnson
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Hi J,
    Welcome to flying solo – I like your website, and it seems like you are getting a lot of likes on your facebook page. I’m wondering if the problem is related to traffic to the website, or if it’s more driving the right traffic, and building more meaningful connections with your potential customers. Are you on some wedding directories? Consider a referral plan with businesses in the industry but not direct competition eg. cakes, DJs, wedding venues, wedding night accomodation.

Maybe consider more blog content?

Looking forward to following your journey, feel free to contact me directly for some more tailored advice.

Have fun!
    Michelle

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi J,

Welcome to the forums!

I’d be posting case studies of all of your shoots. Each can be targeted at search terms (keywords) like “photography + subur/area + shoot/event type”. This can attract not only traffic, but highly targeted traffic. These people will then land on a page that showcases your services (specific to their area and event type!!).

Hope that makes sense. And best of luck!

Dave

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi jarker,

Ive known a few wedding photographers, they seem to get a lot leads from the wedding expos. As Dave said, target your traffic to generate quaility visitors its not necessarily the qty its the quality of visitors that counts.

Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.