Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Member, Hello! Distribution company startup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gthoman
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello,
    I am a new member here and would like to quickly introduce myself and say hello.
    I joined this forum hoping to find help with starting a distribution company. I am looking to introduce Australia to some quality lifestyle brands from Europe. Quality gear, made to last, gear that develops character and becomes a treasured item it’s owner in this throw away mentality world we now live in.
    Anyhow, i would love to chat with anyone working in the distribution industry about you got started?

Thank you very much for allowing me to become a member of your community!

Glynn

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=111793]@gthoman[/USER] . It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting today.

Cheers

Corey
    • Total posts: 568
    Up

g’day Glynn and welcome to FlyingSolo.

Cheers
    Corey

DwainElliott
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Welcome Glynn.

I hate how disposable this world has become. Most goods these days are manufactured out of China, Taiwan, Thaliand, India and Bangladesh. Cheap labour, cheap materials and more often than not… poor quality products.

The FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) mentality is another contributing factor. Everyone is out to get the newest, latest and greatest trend in an attempt to ‘keep up with the Joneses’.

What kind of products are you looking to bring in? Is there a market for your goods in Australia? And can you price them low enough that people will buy them but high enough to cover your costs and turn a profit?

If you need any help importing the goods please feel free to message me, I have a lot of great agents across Europe.

Dwain Elliott

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.