Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member, hi all!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Casey Lightworker
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi, my name is Casey and I have just started up an online store for my unique hand made craft and art. The website is http://www.spiritworksart.com.au would love any feedback. Thanks

TwoTreesMarketing
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Welcome Casey!

Had a quick look through your stuff, my partner loves to make dream catchers!

I would advise using a larger and bolder font for your front page, with the parrallax scrolling image

Its the 1st section people get to see and its a little unclear to read-you got to grab their attention right away!

Hope that helps

Daniel

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Casey

Cute business you have and products.

I agree you need to make it easier to read the menu and information across the site easier to read.

Hope you enjoy the forums here

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Casey, and welcome :)

Your products are very sweet – I bet you love making them too huh?

Thanks for joining the forum today, and best of luck to you and your fairies,

Jayne

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Casey, I can see from your web page you are very talented and artistic and your web page reflects that, however it could do with some improvements as mentioned in other post. Did you make this yourself? If so, you might want to engage the services of a graphic designer to give it a broader appeal that is more friendlier.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.