Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member- Independant Jeweler

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bjb210
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Bree & I am an independent Jeweler for Fifth Avenue Collection. I brought into their company in August 2013.
    I am here to get advice on how to run a small business, get tips and learn from others. I would really like to get this up and running somehow, It isn’t easy since I need to book parties and it is a little hard without a car and a license so for now, am selling via online and catalog drop offs.
    I have a facebook page ( I not log ago just made it), I plan to run comps and do giveaways. It would be greatly appreciated if you could like my page & website. My link details are as follows:
    My facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/fifthavenuecollectionbyBj

If you would like to have your own Fifth Avenue Collection Business, send me a message and i can tell you how you can for an affordable price.
    I am so thankful and grateful that sites like this one exist
    Kind regards,
    Bree

LuchiaBloomfield
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

Welcome to FS, Bree!

As I’m sure you’re aware, getting started can be a little bit difficult but you’re on the right track. Creating a brand for your business is really important, especially in such a competitive industry like jewellery. It’s also good to see you’re using social media to drive traffic and interest to your new business.

I really hope you can get your foot in the door and break into the industry – best of luck and keep us updated!

Bjb210
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    LuchiaBloomfield, post: 186543 wrote:
    Welcome to FS, Bree!

As I’m sure you’re aware, getting started can be a little bit difficult but you’re on the right track. Creating a brand for your business is really important, especially in such a competitive industry like jewellery. I wrote this article for My Sassy Business (http://www.mysassybusiness.com/blog/the-importance-of-small-business-branding/) about the importance of branding a small business. It’s also good to see you’re using social media to drive traffic and interest to your new business.

I really hope you can get your foot in the door and break into the industry – best of luck and keep us updated!

Thanks for the info, i will be sure to check it out :) Least I know that i am not alone, that others do struggle too with getting a franchise out there. Especially since it is not well known thing like Tiffany s or something. They make it a little hard, where i think the rules should change a little bit. It is party planning a little like Tupperware. I guess once i get a car and license, things should be a bit better with it. Breaking out online, i have found is a bit of a challenge but yes you are right, thank god for social networking too. It does help, it is just about how to find your audience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.