Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member intro! Hi all!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Recman
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I am a previous small business owner, national operations manager and credit control officer, all at different times of course, turned receivables recovery manager. After twenty years of dealing day to day with the stresses of debtors and credit management, I decided enough was enough. I spent three years tracking, monitoring and researching debt collection services, credit management firms and legal services, and the way they operate. I found that above all, as a general guide, they were costing more than most of the debts the recovered. This mainly being because they were so big, with a huge workforce, that they had to charge huge sums to cover overhead. Anyway, long story short, I put together a recovery procedure policy set. I have put my twenty years experience on the table and have been servicing a few small businesses in melbourne over the past eight months, with spectacular results. I won’t bore you with details, but basically, a $2000 debt was fully recovered in 5 weeks and cost the company $45! If you have questions or are interested in more info, email me at [email protected]. Thanks for having me, and keep an eye out for my website launch soon. In the meantime, I look forward to being involved in your community.

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi Recman,

Thanks for calling by, and for sharing your story. Sounds as if you bring plenty of experience and skill to the table, a very good premise for a new business!

Have a think about adding a signature (via the Control Panel, top left) so folks can easily see who you are and where you’re from.

I look forward to seeing you about the place.

Sam

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Recman,

You have excellent statistics, i hope you get your site up soon.
    Welcome to the forum.

Steve

Craig.Smith
    • Total posts: 167
    Up

Welcome,

Sounds very interesting, hope it works out for you.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome

Yes the costs to recover bad debt is often prohibitive so your offer sounds good. I look forward to seeing you across the forums here in the future.

Totally Awesome
    • Total posts: 63
    Up

After my experiences of using Debt Collection agencies I would prefer to have my legs chained to a concrete slab and tossed overboard than attempt to use another.

Hang on a minute…… I wonder how the concrete slab concept will work… I think I’ll try it out on the next one who owes me money.

Totally Awesome
    • Total posts: 63
    Up
    Aditya, post: 0 wrote:
    Welcome friends

This forum is the best seo forum and may any other quire slow to this forum, I think a few of these modern times will further to this website.

Errr, I thought this was a SB Forum but hey if it touches on search engine optimisation then that’s an added bonus. ;)

Yes, participating on this Forum using 4 sheets of parchment paper would slow down progress. So too right, let’s all get with the modern times.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.