Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member introduction…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lee333
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    ::

I have started planning my business venture with a friend and came here to read the gems of wisdom from those who have already ventured onto that path.

My friend and I are both creatives; I do computer graphic design and he is an analog illustrator. We have an idea for a new product that has generated excitement from the small circle of family and friends we’ve shared it with so far. We have also started work on creating the product.

I have also been heavily researching what we need to do on the business side of things and am in the process of writing our initial business plan as well as sorting out the ABN, new bank account, and all of that other boring but important stuff.

We’re planning to start out with online sales through our own website and spread the word via social media. Hopefully, somewhere down the track, we can also get our stuff into retail stores.

We’re both pretty excited about this new business and I hope to be able to share more details soon.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up
    ::

Hi [USER=72706]@Lee333[/USER],

Welcome aboard and we hope to hear more soon! If you hit any early snags all you have to do is start a new thread and fire away with questions. :)

Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.