Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member introduction: aquariancraft

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aquariancraft
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone

My name is Taraeta (yes my parents made it up! Tahitian / Polynesian origins) and I live on a farm in the Wheatbelt of WA about 235km east of Perth. Live with my husband (no kids) and also telecommute part time for a recruitment firm. It is great to have a paid job that allows me to work from home as I still am part of corporate Australia which I certainly missed moving to the country.

Have fallen into an online business mainly manufacturing wheat bags / heat packs but also other country craft and patterns. I originally sold a range of collectables which are now discontinued so I am in the process of clearing the last of my collectables range :(

Juggling paid work, with an online business, along with farming certainly keeps me busy but I wouldn’t want it any other way. In the past have been on a few courses and met some inspiring entrepreneurs along the way that keeps me motivated and striving for that next goal.

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    ::

Hi Taraeta,
    A warm welcome to the forums. Sorry it took a while but but we’ve only just added a separate introductions forum – see this thread – so we’ve moved introductions into this section where each person gets their own thread. We hope that will make it easier for new members to get started.
    Cheers,
    Robert, Sam & Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.