Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member introduction: Kat13

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kat13
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi there!!

I am Katerina, mum to 2 boys. Elias turned 3 in November, and George just turned 2 yesterday!

I use cloth nappies with both my children, however when my second came along I was blown at the amount he wees LOL.

So I used my sewing skills to create a heavy wetter nappy which is doing great, and have added other bits and pieces along the way.

I am now struggling to meet demand at times, and am waiting for some samples from a contractor to do the “work” for me….sewing isn’t fun when you are doing it 4-5 hrs a night for 7 days a week non stop.

I believe strongly in minimising harmful chemicals and nasties on our skin and in our diet and our environment…..without having a boring look!

My background is actually in the medical/science field and I am still working 2 days a week at my “real” job!

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    ::

Hi kat13,
    A warm welcome to the forums and thanks for joining.
    Sorry this reply took a while but but we’ve only just added a separate introductions forum – see this thread – so we’ve moved introductions into this section where each person gets their own thread. We hope that will make it easier for new members to get started and for us to welcome them.
    See you online.
    Cheers,
    Robert, Sam & Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.