Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member introduction: organiser

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    organiser
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

My name is Rebecca and I’m a Professional Organiser based in Adelaide.

I have been in business since 2005 and love it. Love it all! I love meeting wonderful people and helping them. I love working from home and being able to sit in front of my laptop and supervise my kids in the pool at the same time. I love doing the kindy and school dropoffs and having time for playdates after school. I love networking with other business owners. I love the challenges of running my own business and the perks that come with it. I love PR and doing radio work and any publicity I can get. I love running workhsops and seminars and getting to talk about what I love for a few hours. I love sleeping in (aaaahhh – what bliss!!!).

I’m married to a rather dashing marketing whiz, which helps of course (I mean the marketing but the dashing is nice, too!), and have two children; a too-cute-for-words 4 year-old boy and a clever and delightful 6 year-old daughter.

My background is actually in IT in the finance industry – where I spent more than 10 years feeling like a square peg squished into a round hole. Needless to say, I am a lot happier now!!!

I’m enjoying reading everyone’s input into the forum and getting to know you all. What a fabulous community we have :)

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    ::

Hi organiser,
    Welcome and thanks for your kind comments.
    Apologies that this reply took a while but but we’ve only just added a separate introductions forum – see this thread – so we’ve moved introductions into this section where each person gets their own thread. We hope that will make it easier for new members to get started and for us to welcome them in.
    Cheers,
    Robert, Sam & Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.