Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member introduction: tildavirtual

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tildavirtual
    • Total posts: 53
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, my name is Kylie Short and I am a Virtual Assistant. I started my business 34 weeks pregnant with my third child while studying full time at university and having just finished building our home with my husband. (He also had his business providing IT support on the side from his real job at the time)

To begin with I had no idea what I was trying to do. I started by answering an advertisement in the local paper and then started to research this new industry. Only it wasn’t so new!

I work with a very selected group of talented Virtual Assistants to compliment my own skills and I LOVE what I do.

Right from the beginning networking face to face wasn’t an option with a newborn (with health needs), a 3 year old and a 6 year old. So I built my business through researching, coaching with Kathie Thomas and networking through a few business forums.

I have been a big fan of Flying Solo for some time now and am so glad to see the forum here!

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    ::

Re: Tell me a little about yourself?!

Great to see you here Kylie! This is shaping up to be a really great forum so have fun exploring!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.