Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Member – need advise

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    1527#deleted
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hello all, I have been a member for a while and have enjoyed reading your comments through the Forum. I am in the infant stages of starting a home based business making and selling natural and organic skincare. I have a very limited budget for a simple yet professional website with some form of eshop, logo design (have one in mind), and the printing of various sized labels for my products. I guess stationary needs to be added to this list as well – business cards, flyers, letterheads. Can any of the flying solo members help or direct me to someone who can assist me as a beginner on her solo journey?
    Monika Edmonds

RPL
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    Monika Edmonds, post: 6423 wrote:
    logo design (have one in mind), and the printing of various sized labels for my products. I guess stationary needs to be added to this list as well – business cards, flyers, letterheads. Can any of the flying solo members help or direct me to someone who can assist me as a beginner on her solo journey?
    Monika Edmonds

Hi Monika, and welcome to the forums!

I can certainly recommend Astrid from the forums here for logo design and all the associated printing. She is great in design skills, and fabulous in both colour sense and common sense, very professional and very reasonable!

I had a logo in mind and good that you do as well, but Astrid was able to flesh out my thoughts into a final design that I was thrilled with, and I couldn’t be happier!

Her website is here
    Astrid Wehling Graphic Design so you can have a look, and her number is 0412 890 744 and I’m sure she won’t mind if you call her for a chat. :)

cheers,
    Richard

Renee Barber
    • Total posts: 360
    Up

Hi Monika, welcome to the forum!

Richard, I’ve just emailed a link to this topic to Astrid as I’m sure she’ll be rapt with your promotion! Heck, I think I’d even hire her based on it! *grin*

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

. double posting, sorry

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

;-)))

Thanks for that ;-) What a nice thing on a Friday morning.
    I’m sure I can give back some similar recommendations as well soon.

Monika, welcome at FS – please feel free to call me at any time. I’m happy to help you with your logo, stationery and your marketing material.

Cheers
    Astrid

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.