Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member saying hello & keen for meet ups

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MsLP
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi there,
    Just a new member to FS. Thought i would introduce myself. Have been in advertising for years as a designer (passion for this has faded) and have started up an online homeware store (passion for this has ignited), which (hopefully) one day will become a full time earning! I’m keen to network with others in Sydney’s upper north shore. You can check out the site at http://www.jasperandeve.com.au

Would love to hear back from other FS members :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there MsLP,

Thanks for introducing yourself and your business to us all – it’s great to have you here.

For a full list of meetups that are currently running, head to Flying Solo’s dedicated page on meetup.com.

If there’s nothing there that fits the bill for you, you’re welcome to start your own, and if you add ‘Flying Solo’ to your list of interests, it will appear on that page.

Hope you enjoy being part of the community here,
    Jayne

Khai The Kit Source
    • Total posts: 24
    Up

Hi MsLP,

Welcome to FS (I only joined yesterday). Your site looks really clean which is a good thing. I think my Wife would really like some of the items on your website so will tell her tomorrow morning.

Do you mind if we pin those two cardboard toys? I think they would be an excellent addition for customers who purchase our party kits. I can see them being either a great present for the kids or centrepiece for an activity. Either way, it’s awesome!

Also, how are you finding it starting a business with your husband? I know personally, it has been interesting to see the dynamics and evolve together. We’ve had our challenges but I don’t think I would have it any other way.

1911naomi
    • Total posts: 124
    Up

Hi, i really like your website, looks really clean, simple and modern.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.