Home – New Forums New here? Share your story NEW Member – Virtual Assistant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kristy Dalton
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi there – I am new to Flying Solo and have been running my Virtual Assistant business for a bit over a year now. My business is called Lighthouse Assistance. Hoping to meet some great people on here and chat about all things business/administration :)

I am looking to network and spread the word about my services. If anyone has any tips please feel free to send them through. Hope to hear from you!

Greg Mawer
    • Total posts: 46
    Up

Hi Kristy,

Welcome to Flying Solo – I hope you find it a useful resource.

Regards,

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Kristy,

Welcome to Flying Solo and congrats on your first year in business!

Hope to see you around the forums. :)

Dave

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Welcome Kristy, you’re going to enjoy it here! How much are your VA services?

Kristy Dalton
    Up
    Octopus Labs, post: 187116 wrote:
    Welcome Kristy, you’re going to enjoy it here! How much are your VA services?

Hi Octopus Labs,

Thank you for your email. Totally makes sense, I like getting out and meeting new people. I feel like anyone can do up a good resume or have amazing references however that’s nothing like face to face chit chat – what i do best :)

My hourly rate is $45 however i have retainer packages set up for a certain amount of hours and packages set up for different types of projects such as “Email monitoring” for those who need a hand reading and replying to emails.

Interested to hear what your company does as I was just looking and undertaking some social media courses to better my skills.

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Yes I’m working on something at the moment which could utilise your services (see your network marketing is working already! lol)

Yeah lots of people have been interested in our social media courses particularly. Feel free to register for the free bootcamp course coming up though, it’s going to be a ripper :)

Kristy Dalton
    Up
    Octopus Labs, post: 187124 wrote:
    Yes I’m working on something at the moment which could utilise your services (see your network marketing is working already! lol)

Yeah lots of people have been interested in our social media courses particularly. Feel free to register for the free bootcamp course coming up though, it’s going to be a ripper :)

Haha networking and didn’t even know it.

Feel free to email me at [email protected].

Yes I am just on your website now, all looks very interesting. I might just do that :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.