Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member who’s dreaming hard

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    klkbarber
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’ve just joined today but have been using this website quite a bit. I’m a mum of two children and am busy researching my business dream. I’m getting close but feel like I need to talk to people with experience and share my own knowledge.

I have many questions about registering business names and trademarks but I’ll save that for another time.

Best wishes
    Kirsty

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kirsty

It’s lovely to meet you!

You might find some of the answers you’re looking for on this thread http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/starting-business/1199-business-trading-name-registration.html or in this article http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/p307484341_Protecting-your-intellectual-property.html

If not, please feel free to start a thread with your questions. There are bound to be people around here who can put you on the right track!

Thanks for joining us!
    Jayne

New Biz Starter
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hi Kirsty,

Sounds like you are heading down an exciting path – good for you.

I’m sure that like most of us on a site like this you will be eager to move beyond the dream phase and there are many who will be more that happy to help you out.

Good luck

klkbarber
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi,

Thanks for your welcomes. This is very exciting and I am sorting through all the information available out there to help me on my way.

Best wishes
    Kirsty

Accounts Studio
    • Total posts: 516
    Up

Hi Kirsty
    Welcome to the forum. Sure you will find lots of useful advice on here and everyone is happy to help.

onlineiq
    • Total posts: 93
    Up

Welcome Kirsty,

This is a great forum for every phase of business you are in – from beginner to veteran and the community is really friendly and extremely helpful.

Enjoy the info and support.

Ursh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.