Home – New Forums Other discussions New Milestone This Week

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    ::

I’ll hit a milestone this week when the 1400th VA joins my Virtual Assistant Network.

First opened as a network in April 1996 based in Melbourne, I’m thrilled that the industry has grown and developed so much, with members reaching into several other countries. Some of our VA members have been with the team for over 14 years.

It’s been great watching the industry evolve over the years and I still love being a part of it very much.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Congratulations Kathie! That’s a very impressive milestone.

And I think that it’s equally impressive that you’ve been so unwavering in your commitment to your industry and your colleagues, and so willing to share your passion.

Love your work,
    Jayne

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up
    kathiemt, post: 177129 wrote:
    I’ll hit a milestone this week when the 1400th VA joins my Virtual Assistant Network.

First opened as a network in April 1996 based in Melbourne, I’m thrilled that the industry has grown and developed so much, with members reaching into several other countries. Some of our VA members have been with the team for over 14 years.

It’s been great watching the industry evolve over the years and I still love being a part of it very much.

Congratulations this is truly a wonderful achievement.
    Knowing how difficult it is to attract members to any network 1400 is a great figure.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Congrats Kathie

Must say that is pretty darn AWESOME! Well done..

What next?

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    kathiemt
    Up

Thanks everyone. I do have a forum for VAs. Two in fact and one has over 1500 members and the other over 900. Only a handful are in both forums. And only a small number are financial members of my VA network. But they do provide a steady source of new members, when those VAs feel the need to become part of a network to help them grow and build their businesses.

I guess I was doing this before networks became a popular thing and the internet was very new. I was just feeling my way…

kathiemt
    Up
    Be You Coaching, post: 0 wrote:
    Excellent work,

Have you set a new “stretch target”?

What exactly is a stretch target? Not heard that term before. I can make a guess but perhaps you’d like to explain?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.