Home – New Forums New here? Share your story NEW – Need help to bring efficiencies to Accounting and Bookkeeping processes?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bronwyn Baird
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi there
    I have just joined Flying Solo and are looking to meet other soloists!
    My business works with businesses to ensure that their accounting systems are efficient and compliant so that they can focus their energy on their core business functions. ‘Accounting to manage and growth your business.’
    I have been a tax accountant for over 15 years and moved into consulting/management accounting/virtual CFO to work with small businesses and provide much needed assistance and education. I will bring my experience in tax and industry to find a solution that is tailored to you and your business needs.
    Call me for a chat if you want to explore how I can help you.
    I work with clients online or on site – your preference.

I’m also keen to find out about networking groups around Melbourne – if you have a group set up let me know.
    thanks
    Bronwyn
    Bcubed Management Consultants

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi Bronwyn

Thanks for joining the forums, we look forward to hearing more about your work and seeing you involved in discussions…we love bean counters around these parts!

You’ll find some meetups happening around Victoria here.

Robert and the FS Crew

Hatching_It
    • Total posts: 414
    Up

Hi Bronwyn,

Which accounting systems do you work with?

Maclean

Bronwyn Baird
    Up

Hi Maclean

The main systems I work with are MYOB, Xero and Reckon (Quickbooks), however have had experience with lots of others too.

Let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

thanks

RICHSTUDENT
    • Total posts: 24
    Up

Hi Bronwyn,

Welcome to the forum!

I absolutely hate accounting stuff, but someone’s gotta do the work, so keep it up :)

To Your Success,

Dave

Bronwyn Baird
    Up

Hi Dave

that is why these forums are so good, we can find people who LOVE the things that we hate to do – for me that is marketing!

I would much prefer to be working with figures and assisting clients with their visions for the future

thanks

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Bronwyn, welcome to flying solo. I am always looking to network with like minded people. I have sent you a email.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.