Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Online Gambling Business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rorycol
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I recently packed in my job in the Finance World to have a real go at making a success of my soccer tipping service. What started off as a bit of fun with mates slowly grew and some suggested I get a site started, so I did.

I’m quite raw as this is my first attempt at setting up my own service, and while I have faith in what I provide, I’m not quite up to speed with the best ways to get exposure for my site.

I have already registered with many free Australian Directories which I got from flyingsolo. (Thanks!) However the fact that my service is purely online means a lot of those directories aren’t relevant. Can anybody help me with getting my site promoted on other free directories which are aimed more at online services, and possibly more global than just Australia?

Also I’ll need to get some email distribution lists which specifically target sportsfans and gamblers. There are many services out there which sell distribution lists. Any hints as to the best approach to selecting one would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Rory

TIPSOCCERBET
    http://www.tipsoccerbet.com

akagrp
    • Total posts: 315
    Up

Hello Rory

have you checked with the gaming regulatory bodies to make sure your services are in fact outside of the licensing requirements

As I have consulted to gaming related company’s and in particular internet gaming are there are a number of hops one needs to go through to comply

With regards to sites to advertise have you considered facebook, as facebook targets people based on info they complete, for example my profile say single so the ads’ that frequent my facebook when I log in related to dating etc and products targeted to singles

All the best, website looks good

rorycol
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Anna

Thanks for your reply. I hadn’t checked with any gaming authorities re licensing as I didn’t think it would be an issue, but worth double checking for sure. I’ve just got myself a Facebook account, and am aware of the powerful marketing tool that is Twitter, and will have this up and running by the end of the week.

Much appreciated,

Rory

TIPSOCCERBET
    http://www.tipsoccerbet.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.