Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New online store: Funky Fresh – Really cool air fresheners!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    funkyfresh
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hey guys!

I’ve recently launched a new online store selling really cool air fresheners! Hoping to get the word out to everyone here on this forum, we’re a small start up company, and we’d love for you to check it out!

At Funky Fresh, we make fun happen! We’re a small team based in Melbourne Australia who came up with the idea of wanting to personalise your car with some seriously cool air fresheners.

Our products are designed to bring high quality 30 day ‘new car’ freshness, and when we say fresh, Lady Car Car and Handbrake for Drake fresh!

[Moderator edit to remove overly promotional content.]

Thanks everyone! Merry Christmas!

jan.sullivan2
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hi

Good luck with your new venture. I was reminded of Justin Herald whom I’ve heard speak. He did well through being irreverent and I think your ‘how’s it hanging’ will work in the same way. It’s a great novelty gift, and will cause a laugh on Xmas day, and when people get in the car, so people will be glad to buy some. Then they wear out and hopefully they will buy more.

I recently saw a presentation on novelty mugs and they made the point that people will buy them on line with very little thought if they bring a laugh. I’d suggest looking at sites where people might browse and impulse buy – even Amazon.

Cheers
    Jan

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Thats terrific stuff.. Excuse my query, although i may have overlooked your message in the post? Are you letting us know you are a flying soloist and we will get to know you in the forums? or seeking product feedback? or other?

Love cheeky play on words, across many facets of retail.. so potentially many potential new freshness campaigns in the wing ;)

Personally, am interested in knowing how you went about researching if it was ok to use those slogans or imagery similar to said handbrake?

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    funkyfresh, post: 241624, member: 88160 wrote:
    Hey guys!

I’ve recently launched a new online store selling really cool air fresheners! Hoping to get the word out to everyone here on this forum, we’re a small start up company, and we’d love for you to check it out!

At Funky Fresh, we make fun happen! We’re a small team based in Melbourne Australia who came up with the idea of wanting to personalise your car with some seriously cool air fresheners.

Our products are designed to bring high quality 30 day ‘new car’ freshness, and when we say fresh, Lady Car Car and Handbrake for Drake fresh!

[Moderator edit to remove overly promotional content.]

Thanks everyone! Merry Christmas!
    Hi And Welcome to the Forums. It is great to have you!

Would you mind spending a little time with our rules which will help you to get the most out of the forums?

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

Good luck with the business.

Cheers

Dom Magerl
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hi,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your venture

Cheers

Dom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.