Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Paraplanning/Financial Services admin business…so pumped!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    proplans
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hello from sunny Perth!

Very excited to finally be taking the plunge in my own business. After 10 years in financial services, with the last 6 years as a financial adviser, I have identified an underserviced market for high quality outsourced Paraplanning and admin support for financial advisers.

It’s a pretty niche business but given my contacts in the industry I am quietly confident it will be a winner!

This move is also a very personal one for my whole family as my young son has severe epilepsy and cerebral palsy. I am hoping that working from home will ease some of the mental stress on my wife just by knowing I’m next door rather than a 45 minute commute away!

This forum has already been a great help to me when researching things like business structures, payment gateways and accounting software so I’m hoping I can get involved more in the future.

Cheers,

Jason

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi Jason,

Lovely first post and a powerful reason to Fly Solo.

It is great to see that you are niching it down to give yourself a realistic chance of success.

Good luck.

Melanie – MJT Law
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Hi [USER=83931]@proplans[/USER] let us know when you are all set up and how we can help :D.

Delphic
    • Total posts: 46
    Up

All the best Jason in your endeavour.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.