Home – New Forums Tell me straight… New personalized gifts store. Constructive criticism is more than welcome.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fetch A Gift
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone!
    Recently I opened my first online store which I created from scratch. Would love to hear some constructive criticism and feedback. As the guidelines require:

1. What needs reviewing?
    Website first impression, idea, usability, graphic design, logo, brand name, SEO, any other issues which might intervene with business.

2. What does your business do?
    Personalized and engraved gifts such as necklaces, cufflinks, hip flasks, bracelets, etc.

3. Who is your target market?
    People looking for birthday, anniversary or other occasion personalized gifts.

4. What specific concerns do you have?
    SEO- is it optimized properly?
    Brand name- at first it seemed smart since “Fetch” contains “etch” in it although now it seems that the name is not really brand-able.
    First impression- so far I got quite high (57%) bounce rate from ads. Is there something about website what drives customers away or are my ads not targeted properly?
    General look- does the products look attractive? All photos were taken and edited by me.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Paul

http://www.fetchagift.com

jabar
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

Your website looks great, maybe you can include a facebook button and other social buttons as well. You could also open a blog and link it to the main page, this should be part of your SEO strategy I think.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Not having an address other than Sydney may put people off – even a PO BOX is better than nothing.

You also need some more text on your site – Remember Google can’t see pictures, are all your pictures named correctly?

The bounce rate could be that people are getting their answers straight away, so think about what you want people to do when they go to your site.

I would also like to see AU dollars rather than US dollars as the default as you are based in Sydney.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.