Home – New Forums Tell me straight… New product: Pick My Brain

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kate Toon
    • Total posts: 79
    Up
    ::

x

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Kate,

I like the logo, nice use of colour and it feels professional.
    I’m getting mixed messages from the graphic, the pick my brain slogan is clever but the guy is holding a fishing rod. Have your graphic designer try again.

The home page is a good easy read. The packages generally make sense but recommendations for fixes is a little non specific, for example a recommendation could be “rewrite it” or you might supply a complete rewrite, but its not clear.

I also note that the juicy package states “You can then use my recommendations to fix up your site.” does this mean the recommendations of the simple package are your IP and cannot be used? If not don’t create unnecessary questions or doubt by stating it on one but not the other.

Im unsure of the prices they could be on the low side if your providing specific advice and thorough copy recommendations. All the copywriters I’ve ever used were significantly more expensive, like 3-4x

Also regarding your phone number I suggest making it very clear that international callers drop the zero after the country code or do some fancy coding to list the number twice or show different number based on IP address. But somehow list the exact dialling pattern for local and international clients.

Steve

Kate Toon
    • Total posts: 79
    Up

x

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Kate,

3-4x your advertised price of $245, not 3-4k.

Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.