Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Retail Consultancy – helping small business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Johnson
    • Total posts: 97
    Up
    ::

Hello FS community!
    I am in the very early stages of launching my retail consultancy business for small operators. By day I am a retail area manager, keen to mentor new starters and share ideas about starting out. I am building trust right now through my blog – if you’re interested the link is below.

Looking forward to sharing content and ideas!

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi Michelle

Good to have you here, thanks for joining. I’m sure your knowledge will be of interest to our community, we look forward to seeing you dive in to the discussions.

What made you decide to start your own business?

Robert

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Welcome Michelle. I’ve checked out your blog. Some good tips there. I’m sure you’ll fit in fine here and many will benefit from your knowledge and experience.

Michelle Johnson
    Up
    Robert Gerrish, post: 123786 wrote:
    Hi Michelle

Good to have you here, thanks for joining. I’m sure your knowledge will be of interest to our community, we look forward to seeing you dive in to the discussions.

What made you decide to start your own business?

Robert

Thanks for the welcome Robert, The part of my current job that I really enjoy is working with people and giving advice – I guess my own business is a great way to do more of what I enjoy! I end up giving a lot of advice to friends and new aquainences, which made me think maybe I had something to offer.

Looking forward to engaging with the FS community to exchange ideas and advice!

Michelle Johnson
    Up
    kathiemt, post: 123787 wrote:
    Welcome Michelle. I’ve checked out your blog. Some good tips there. I’m sure you’ll fit in fine here and many will benefit from your knowledge and experience.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and feedback! Looking forward to connecting in the future!

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hello Michelle,

Im sure you have loads to share with us. Your blog is an enjoyable read.

Steve

Greathope
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hello Michelle, very interesting concept ! Wish you the very best. Retail Revival is absolutely necessary in the current australian marketplace.

I run an analytics company, which has retail solutions to help entreprenneurs gain better insight and intelligence into their markets, customers and campaigns..

http://www.smartanalytics.com.au

Sri

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi! Welcome :)

Your business name kinda-rocks!

All the best in growing your business to be exactly what you want it to be :)

Michelle Johnson
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 123903 wrote:
    Hello Michelle,

Im sure you have loads to share with us. Your blog is an enjoyable read.

Steve

Thanks for the positive feedback – looking forward to connecting soon!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.