• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mypresences
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    ::

Hi all … my name is Paul and I am in the process of launching a new startup designed to help small business owners manage and maximise their online presence.

My background is in Software Development .. I have been Founder and CTO at a large Australian software company for the last 20 years. The company has recently been acquired and I am excited to be building something new that I hope will be of great benefit to many business owners.

my new service mypresences.com will be launching later this year.

To help business owners maximise their opportunities online I have built a free online services tool to help business owners find the best places to list their business .. it is at http://www.mypresences.com/services/.

Please let me know if you find the service useful or have any suggestions or sites I should include. I plan to add a lot of extra functionality.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Paul!

I see that you’ve been a member here for a while, but that this has been your first post – so an extra warm welcome to you :)

I’ll look forward to following your progress as you get things up and running.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

Michelle Johnson
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Hi Paul,
    best of luck with the venture, keep in touch!

Have Fun
    Michelle

mypresences
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Thanks Michelle … excited to launching the product … have been working on it for some time now … I think it will help solve some problems for small business owners and save them time and help build their businesses. Online is crucial for so many businesses now.

Would be happy to give you early access to the system if you are interested and if you think it is something that can help your customers.

Hi Jayne … thanks for the welcome message. Yes have been a member for awhile .. It’s a great resource for small business owners and some very knowledgable people willing to give great advise … Thanks for such a great service .. have found some very useful information and hope to contribute more when I can.

Thanks.

Safe Skies
    • Total posts: 202
    Up

Hi Paul

Interesting site. Ill check it out more later.

We have just started to optimise one of our sites and populate our facebook.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

ElizabethM
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Hello Paul, and welcome.

Looks like an interesting site and concept – I look forward to seeing how it progresses.

Elizabeth

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.